|Rachel I. Portland, OR
Omg this was amazing!! I was about to burn down my house and shave all our heads when I discovered lice in my daughters hair but found this company instead and Lex talked me out of it. Lex answered my text at 11:00 pm and immediately made me feel better and took all panic away. She came over the next day and it was like chatting with a friend! Seriously. Read more...
I knew I was in good hands when she asked me about the drama I had with my neighbor. It was awesome. My husband was super self conscious at first and was very uncomfortable to have someone “picking at him” but Lex came in and put him at ease. She is very professional and knowledgeable and is EXTREMELY thourough. No one wants anything born on their heads but Lex actually made the experience fun. Yes, fun. Our family laughed and was able to bond over this horrific ordeal I dreaded since I gave life to two girls with hair on their heads because Lex took all the stress away. I was so overwhelmed but being lice free after ONE treatment was worth every penny. Lex even took her time to show me how to check since she knew I was traumatized and paranoid over this outbreak. The night before I couldn’t sleep because I swear I could hear the lice building condos and chewing my flesh but after Lex came I slept so well knowing nothing was being laid or born on my head.
How Our No-Risk Lice Removal Works
Your technician will arrive in an advertising-free vehicle.
Everyone is thoroughly screened for lice.
Evidence of lice is shared before continuing treatment.
During Lice Removal
Your technician will use our proven manual combing method with hair conditioning oil to completely eradicate the infestation in one sitting.
No harmful chemicals, aftercare, or extra products are required.
You'll get expert guidance on how to prevent reinfestation and elimiate lice from your home.
Speak with an ExpertCall 503-505-6695Text
Lex came to my rescue after three days of trying to fight lice on my own with the usual over the counter and home remedies. Unfortunately none of them were working. Read more...
Lex is a superhero! Just had the most stress-free, educational, pleasant, and convenient afternoon of delousing. Read more...
Found a nit on my daughter’s head at 6:30 on a Saturday night. Found Lex online and texted her at 6:40. She was at our house 20 minutes later! 7 o’clock on a Saturday night, people! Read more...
We had a very positive experience when one of our kids needed treatment. They came immediately, checked everyone in the house, and gave excellent advice. Lex was fast and professional and great with my kids. Read more...
Not only did everyone in my house get treated and feel good about the process, but were put at ease knowing another treatment within 30 days would be on them if we found any more. Read more...
We had been dealing with lice for over 3 years. I finally gave in and called in the Lice Charmers. Not one little nit has been seen since. Totally worth the money!!! Read more...
When my 3-year-old picked up lice from daycare, I was thoroughly grossed out, wanted to get rid of them ASAP, and felt very thankful that Lex could come the same day we called. Read more...
We've done the research, but we encourage you to do your own so you can make an informed decision.
Drug Store Products
- Do not kill every louse and nit, which can lead to reinfestation.
- No longer work on Oregon's super lice.
- May contain neurotoxins.
- No prescriptions kill all lice and eggs in a single treatment without potential side effects.
- According to the Center for Disease Control, Malathion is only "partially ovicidal," which means it doesn't kill all the eggs, so the infestation will return.
- Requires a doctor visit, which isn't covered by insurance
- Learn more from Consumer Reports.
- May take a long time and often can't treat the whole problem, which results in a waste time and money when the lice come right back.
- Many of our clients have tried multiple home remedies and battled head lice for months before calling us.
- If home remedies worked reliably, there would be no lice removal businesses.
Do-It-Yourself Manual Combing
- Takes weeks, is not easy, and can be painful without good technique.
- It is nearly impossible to comb yourself thoroughly.
- If hiring a lice service isn't an option learn more here.
Guaranteed lice-free in one visit without leaving your home.
No pesticides, no aftercare, no paying for second appointments.
Completely private treatment - zero advertising on our vehicles.
Sameday evening and weekend appointments, so no one misses work or school.
You Can Be Lice-Free Today